Sunday, January 29, 2012

Earl Grey French Blue Pound Cake

While my (English) husband can't live without tea, I , on the other hand,  rarely drink or fancy any kind of it but the Mariage Freres's earl grey french blue is an exception! I unintendedly tried it for the first time at a luxury coffee shop in Bangkok a few years ago and both of my husband and me have surprisingly been falling in love and raving about it ever since !

Luckily, one of my best and eldest friends, who is always nice and thoughtful, happened to know that the tea is our favorite, so she has been supplying us the tea all year round and when I saw the cake on this site, I immediately wanted to give it a try using my favorite earl grey french blue!

The recipe could be found here.



































No comments: