Friday, March 22, 2013

Coffee Kahlua Chiffon Cake


I've been baking for years and bought lots of baking wares..but surprisingly , I recently just realised that I hadn't own any of chiffon tube pan ! I don't really understand myself why I waited that long to get such a simple and basic thing for my loving hobby..:) well...better late than never..that's what to say best !

I've been lately baking with booze which certainly is one of my favorite ingredients ( and of course intake! ). For a the first time of using my chiffon tube pan..I decided to still play with alcohol and luckily, I chose the right one..what a perfect debut!

The recipe could be found from here. ( Note : I added more coffee granules , kahlua than the original recipe calls for..therefore I increased the sugar to 100 g)
































































No comments: