Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Butter Rum Cake


I made this classic banana cake for the first use of my new and proper bundt pan which provided the result that absolutely made me pleased and much happier compared to what I'd got from the old silicone mold I'd been using for ages!

I've then been looking for other bundt cake recipes and keen to make more and more..:)  This butter rum cake is my second attempt, still the pan hasn't failed to give such a nice outcome. The cake had everything you would expect from a butter cake but what made the cake special is a rum flavor that you can feel it in every single bite ! It's not a kid-friendly type of cake but absolutely a big hit for people who fancy booze like me..lol..


The recipe could be found here. ( Note : I reduced the sugar in the batter to 250 g )



















































































   

No comments: