Monday, April 21, 2008

Pistachio Pretzel Cookies

I like the idea of shaping cookies into pretzel form...even though it's not as easy to shape as soft pretzel I made previously but it's not too difficult to deal with !

The original recipe is from creampuffsinvenice site but I adjusted the recipe a bit by reducing the sugar and adding more nut into the dough. And I'm not sure if because of more nut in the dough that makes rolling and shaping cookies more difficult than it should be... Anyway, if you couldn't be bothered ,just drop it on a baking sheet like you would do for a plain cookie ..the taste won't change, I'm sure!!



Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket

4 comments:

dailydelicious said...

น่าทานมากๆเลยค่ะ
สวยด้วยนะ
ลดน้ำตาลไปเยอะไหมคะ น่าลองบ้างจัง

dailydelicious said...

ขอบคุณมากเลยค่ะ
ไว้ถ้าทำเมื่อไหร่จะมาส่งการบ้านค่ะ
เพราะกลัวน้ำตาล (กลัวหวาน)เหมือนกัน

Vanillaorchid said...

Khun Koy, I'm pistachio lover ka...I cannot stop thinking how nice it would be to have a big bite ka!!!

Bake with heart said...

หวัดดีค่ะพี่ก้อย น้องแก้มเอง ตามมาหลอนที่นี่ อิ อิ

สูตรนี้น่าสนใจมากเลยทีเดียว ชอบถั่วพิตาชิโอ้เหมือนพี่อุ้ม ฮ่าๆๆ
พี่ก้อยทำเยอะเลย แบ่งแก้มบ้างนะคะ น่ากินๆๆๆ