Friday, April 18, 2008

Lemon Blueberry Buttermilk Pie

Not only the fact that I rarely make a dessert or pudding in form of pie, tart or anything like that persuaded me to give this recipe a try..but the pictures I saw from Tartelette's site also are very tempting, plus this recipe is from The Sweet Melissa Baking Book ( by Melissa Murphy) where I'm sure I can rely on !


And from what I've got..nothing I would say but it's certainly worth my time and effort ( to make a pastry dough rather than using a commercial ready-to-use pie crust). Thanks all whom it may concern..:)


Please click here to see the recipe at Tarlette's blog.



Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket

2 comments:

bake-aholic said...

follow the smell of lemony from bloggang ka....fresh bluberries are so gorgeous.

Vanillaorchid said...

Nice Pie and nice pic.

Can I have some? Yummy yummy!!