Friday, May 23, 2008

Orange cranberry muffins

I immediately fell in love with this muffin once I saw the photos on the post of Genesis of the cook and thought that there's no way to miss giving it a try !!


Anyway, I used cranberry instead of blackberry like the original recipe calls for ( it's only berry I got on hand!) ... and to be honest with you, I found out that cranberry seems far too sour for this muffin unless you are a big fan of sourness ! Thanks Tarah for sharing such a great recipe..


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket

1 comment:

bake-aholic said...

the muffins seem so fluffy.. I'm a fan of sourness ka..however, frozen cranberries available in my area are not only extremely sour, but also sometimes bitter ka. Maybe I stick to the original one.