Saturday, January 31, 2015

Orange & Cranberries Cookies


I am rather kind of lazy than hyper person but given so, I can't sit still and do nothing for such a long period either! Hence, when having free time on hands , I hilariously spend it in my way which is not definitely doing exercise like other desperate housewives do ( hey..I am not offending them at all..instead, I am jealous of what they are capable of !! ) ..it can't be anything but baking!!

These cookies are a consequence of having a short free time while waiting for my husband to finish his rehab. what a good way to kill my time ,isn't it ??


The recipe could be found here. ( Note : I reduced sugar by half of what the original calls for and it's sweet enough even without sugar coating ! )






























No comments: