Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mango and Raisin Loaf

I've made some bread that contained fruit before but never tried mango,so I was undoubtedly tempted to give it a try when I saw the recipe in Goodfood magazine ( you can also get the recipe from here )..

Anyway,I made only half recipe but used mango more than the original recipe called for which might be the reason why my dough was far too sticky to handle with hands( and that forced me to let my kitchen machine to deal with a kneading process ! )

As for the result, I didn't have a strong taste of mango in my loaf but I could definitely feel it in the bread.. And in my opinion, the best way to enjoy this bread is to eat it toasted with butter on top ( with or without jam would do you good !)











1 comment:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

A wonderful combination! That bread looks delicious!

cheers,

Rosa