I've got a big bag of malt powder which hasn't been used for a long time. Thus, when I came across these cookie called for quite a lot of it, I then decided to give it a try without a second thought !
What a lovely cookie!!
- 250g butter
- 75g Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 240g self-raising flour
- 80g Horlicks
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 200g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Enough baby rolled oats to coat the cookies
1. Preheat oven to 160C.
2. Cream butter, then add sugar and cream until fluffy. Add eggs and beat, then add vanilla and beat until combined. Add Horlicks and beat until combined.
3. Add flour to the mixture and beat gently until just combined.
4. Add chocolate chips and Rice Krispies and stir in gently.
5. Drop by teaspoonfuls into rolled oats to coat. Place on a lined baking tray and use a fork to press the cookies dough slightly.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes.