Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thai Beef and Piper Leaves Curry


Despite being Thai but oddly that I rarely cook Thai food ! I spotted this curry while flipping through my friend's cookbook and I was very convinced to give it a try because I never cooked this curry before plus I felt like eating piper leaves after looking at the photo..so what else could be the better reason ?? Next thing I did is to take a photo of the recipe..:)

I made a curry paste by myself instead of using a store-bought or commercial one. It needed a little effort to do a paste but it really paid off ! For me,  the curry was rich and tasty and I loved the taste of piper leaves cooked in the sauce...just right to my tasting bud but unfortunately, it's too hot/spicy for my husband to handle with... who cares thou ?? ..lol..

        
This is the recipe..
























No comments: