Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Johnny Appleseed Bars

I've had many recipes of wonderful sweet and savoury dishes to share on my blog here but unfortunately, I haven't had that much effort ( or being capable of )  to make them posted or published on those popular ( and crazy ) foodie websites which sometimes makes me disappointed and irritated! Anyway, my aim for writing my blog is nothing to do with that and no matter what , I will continue doing things I like here as long as I'm happy !


These bars are not sophisticated at any rate but what made me interested in it is nothing but the name and its unclear story I've found from this site...  Anyway, the real reason I decided to give it a try is because I've not made anything with rolled oated for a while which I'd really missed the thing for my baking..so here it comes!! 























  

 

No comments: