Saturday, June 9, 2012

Chocolate & Butterscotch Chips Cookie Dough Bars

Although I always taste a cookie dough to see how nice it is before baking in the oven but I'd never tried eating it raw properly ! Honestly speaking, I felt weird to eat it that way but couldn't help but confess that it tastes sooo good :)

After seeing this post , I then was so convinced and told myself it's time to experience another new thing ! The original recipe is called 'chocolate chip cookie dough billionaire bars' which has caramel and chocolate layers as a-must ingredients for general billionaire bars... Due to my laziness and wanted to get it done quickly , I decided to leave a caramel layer out and added some butterscotch chips into the dough ,hence, I changed the name and called it as seen above !

I had a few friends and kids come over for dinner and I took ths chance to let them try the bars and surprisingly got a really good feedback..:) Now it's no longer feel peculiar to me to eat such a thing !  

The recipe could be found here. ( Note : I reduced the sugar in both of the shortbread base and the dough )
































No comments: