Monday, January 24, 2011

Braised Lamb Shank with Lentil

I've cooked something with lamb from time to time and I've noticed that most of them are made with tomato and/or wine sauce base which I sometimes thought it's quite boring to cook things in the same way. So when I came across this braised lamb shank on the site, I was undoubtedly keen to give it a shot..not only the way a lamb cooked (without tomato and wine!) that caught my attention but the recipe also calls for lentil which happens to be one of ingredients I like !

The recipe is so easy to make and kind of all-in-one dish because it contains lentil and lot of vegetables along with lamb shank, so you could simply serve it alone without any side dish as I did! And it really made  a perfect dinner for Saturday night!   

The recipe could be found here.















No comments: